Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fire Season Has Arrived!!!!

I don't know if the fire season is here early or not.

There is a wild fire burning in Santa Barbara. Currently it has burned 150 acres. Santa Barbara is 1 hour north of Woodland Hills.

The beginning of the year Australia had wild fires burning. It was the worst that they had seen in about 100 years. A friend of mine sent me some pictures with a tag line that said "Like Wow These Fires are Really Bad". My friend also lives in the San Fernando Valley, where I live. I emailed him back and said "Dude, I don't think there is anything spectacular about those pictures. We have fires here that destroy people's homes and lives every year." He emailed back that I had turned into a "Fire Jaded Chick"....lol....lol

Count down has begun to when I roll out of here. Funny, I will be leaving the exact same weekend that I arrived 23 years ago.

The picture of is a mountain on fire.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment