Thursday, May 7, 2009

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for
Myself and my beliefs,
They call me a
Bitch.

When I stand up for
Those I love,
They call me a
Bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
Or do things my own way, they call me a
Bitch.

Being a bitch
Means I won't compromise what's
In my heart.
It means I live my life
MY
way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to
Tolerate injustice and
Speak against it, I am
Defined as a
Bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for
Myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when
I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow
Myself to be who I truly am and won't become
Anyone else's idea of what they think I
'should' be.

I am outspoken,
Opinionated and determined. I want what I want
And there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,
Try to douse my inner flame, try to squash
Every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch.
So be it.
I embrace the title and
Am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B-eautiful
I-ntelligent
T-alented
C-harming
H-ell of a Woman

B-eautiful
I-ndividual
T-hat
C-an
H-andle anything

Special Thanks to Kelly. I love ya!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment