Friday, May 1, 2009

Earthquakes

Well, I definitely won't miss the earthquakes!!!!

I was sitting here getting ready to open my laptop and write a post about the swine flu and all of a sudden I heard a rumble and my cats sat up in the bed and then I noticed the room was swaying and the cats jumped off of the bed and got under the bed and the swaying continued so I decided "I had better get in the doorway, this could be a foreshock to something bigger." And before I got the doorway it stopped.

I immediately called my sister to tell her I was okay. The last thing I want is her to turn on the television and see that there was a 4.4 magnitude earthquake in Los Angeles. It was actually in Malibu is 24 miles from Woodland Hills.

You know what? I am going to be a much happier person once I move. I plan on being so relaxed and chilled. In one year people won't even recognize the person that I will be. No more worries, that's the ticket.

Well, if you didn't notice someone "anonymous" person has used my blog to post his long ass views on the state of the world and everything in it. He posted the same shit on my last two post. Way to go Dude. Spreading his shit on other peoples blog, I wonder if he is spreading his freakin seed that easily.

The picture is of an earthquake seismograph.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment