Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finding a Place to Live in PA is Done for Now

I hit the ground running regarding looking for a place to live and it just didn't seem like the timing was right for what I had in mind.

I would see a place and tell the real estate lady "Okay, I'll take it. Make it happen." And she would come back to me with a reason why it wasn't going to happen, "Landlord says no cats. Was promised to another person. Blah, blah, blah."

The real estate lady also kept telling me, "There will be more available in Bloomsburg around July 1st." Why? Because Bloomsburg is a college town and right now the students are taking finals and will be moving the end of May, beginning of June and then more will be available.

Last night I laid in bed and thought, "Okay, I have to look at the whole picture. It isn't meant for me to move to Bloomsburg right now. Where am I suppose to move to....."

My special man here in Pennsylvania said in the beginning.,"You can move into my place." And while I thought it was sweet, I really wanted to live in Bloomsburg, not Wilkes Barre. As I laid in bed last night I realized that was the only immediate opportunity. So this morning I called and ordered my business lines to be installed in his place and I rented a storage unit right out side of Bloomsburg where my furniture will be delivered from California.

I will move here and continue to look for a place in Bloomsburg. Like I have said before.... moving to here wasn't as important as leaving California.

Tomorrow morning I will be at the airport at 5am to head back to California and finish packing up my apartment and get it loaded on the commercial trailer to head here.

The picture was taken in Pennsylvania.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment