Monday, May 18, 2009

Like Wow Another Earthquake in LA

Well, well, well... another earthquake in Los Angeles.... hummm... this makes 3 or 4 in the last couple of weeks. Not good I tell you...not good.

I am in Pennsylvania right now. Thank God I didn't feel that earthquake. I was on a plane from LA to PA. My nerves have been on edge lately due to the fact that I have a lot of things going on.

I was telling one of my friends, on Saturday, that I don't feel like myself. I feel like my tag line on my emails should be "Sporting a titanium broom and platinum pointed hat!" Yea, I have had a short fuse.

I went around with the real estate lady this afternoon and looked at 4 places to rent. I think I have found the one I want. The real estate lady set up appointments for me to see a couple of more properties tomorrow morning and so my noon tomorrow I will make a decision so that I can get that ball rolling.

The picture is an aerial shot of Los Angeles.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment