Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Every morning I wake up and know what I am going to blog about. However, that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to happen.

First let's get the weather update out of the way...lol... It's beautiful outside. The sun is shining, no clouds in the sky and I can hear the birds singing. It's 8:15am and 39 degrees (3.8C) right now, but it's going to warm up into the high 60's (20'sC).

Today is a hiking day! There are 120 state parks in Pennsylvania. I found a list on the Internet of the "20 Must See Parks". I have hiked 2 of them. I love love love the outdoors. And believe it or not, I didn't spend much time outdoors in California. The picture is of all of the different colored leaves I ran across while taking my 5 1/2 mile daily walk the other day. Unbelievably beautiful if you ask me.

Yesterday I did a 1 hour radio interview. I got an email from a friend on Thursday asking me if I could do the interview on Saturday. Of course I said "yes". I called the radio host and he said, "I can't talk right now, I'll call you back." He didn't call back until Friday afternoon. My first thought was "Great more exposure about my stuff." And my second thought was, "I can't do this, there isn't enough time to get it all together to send to him." I figured I would go with the first thought and see if there really wouldn't be enough time. Well, it was down to the wire and you can tell that this show was thrown together at the last minute. He did apologize for not being up on his game and said that I was a last minute guest. Click here to hear the interview.

Enjoy the day!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment