Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have You Ever Seen a Pink Tree?

Check out this hot pink tree. It looked so pretty against the white house. I have never ever seen a tree that color before. I think it is just wild!

I try to never leave home without my camera. I say "try" because 2% of the time... I do. And it is when I go to some unassuming place that I see something that is picture worthy. Yesterday I left home without my camera because I took the battery out and put it in the charger. Today the camera will go back into my purse. And when I go for a walk, the camera goes from my purse to my pocket.

My energy level feels a bit low today, like I might be catching a cold. It's time to amp up the vitamins. I have a recipe for this "Super Duper Auto Immune Boosting Soup"... in a box... in the attic. The recipe calls for 50 different vegetables and herbs. It takes hours to chop everything up and then hours to cook and you have a ton of it. The last time I cooked it, a few years ago, I had so much my freezer was filled and my friend, Robyn, came by and picked up a ton. I am thinking that a trip up into the attic to get the recipe might be what I should do. If anyone wants the recipe just say so in the comment box. I can't remember the last time that I got sick with the flu.... which is a good thing ;-)

I would love to stay in bed today and read all day! I am reading a great book called "The Monsters". It's a true story about how the story of Frankenstein came about. Talk about interesting.... it's wild!

As much as I would like to... staying in bed all day isn't an option for me today. Saturday and Sunday I have a table at a fair at the Ramada Inn. I will be selling my books and also be a guest speaker. I have 4 days to get an inventory of my books together, make fliers for the book specials and gather up my table decorations. I would love to get all of that done today... if not then by tomorrow and maybe I can spend Thursday or Friday lounging around.... reading a great book ;-)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment