Saturday, November 14, 2009

We're All Connected In Some Way

Today's blog is about how we are all connected in some strange way, even if there is distance in where we live.

Upon moving to Pennsylvania I had the opportunity to learn Reiki. Reiki is energy movement. My Reiki instructor said that use of the word "healing" is not encouraged as you aren't healing you are moving blocked energy which could prevent healing.

I posted on my FaceBook that I was now a Reiki Level II practitioner. My neighbor, from when I lived in California, responded to my post and asked if I had heard of Reconnection Healing. I had not heard of it before but checked it out and it is similar to Reiki.

On another page of my life, a friend from California, sent me an email saying that she wrote a book and would like to know if I would read it and post a review on amazon (remember that's what I do). BTW, her book is "Get Clear. Get Connected. Get a Job" by Lin Morel. So naturally, I did.

Then I got an email from someone who knows my friend asking if I would read and review her book and so I did ;-). Her book is "Chakra Power!" by Harriette Knight. Well, I was looking around on Harriette's website because she makes this amazing jewelry and I noticed she does healing and I looked further and she does Reconnective Healing.

Like Wow! 3 months ago I had no idea what Reconnective Healing was. But because my friend, in California, (Big shout out to ya Gail!) responded to a post that I had about Reiki, mentioning Reconnective Healing, I knew what it was when I saw it on Harriette's website.

That kind of stuff is wild to me. I know that there are a lot of people who think that this is just random stuff that happens and doesn't mean anything. However, it doesn't happen all that random in my life. It actually happens like all the time! I literally have collected a ton of personal experiences about how one little unassuming thing or event could be connected to another unassuming thing or event and how one connection adds value to the other connection. Call me crazy or weird... this is the world I live in.

I took this picture yesterday. One lone colored leaf who hasn't given in to changing like the others...

Ciao

Well, I was looking on the website of the

No comments:

Post a Comment