Monday, November 23, 2009

More Interesting Stuff from the Fair

Have you ever heard of "raindrop therapy"? I hadn't until yesterday. It's a combination of using essential oils and Reiki.

I also heard, for the first time, about quantum touch healing. Healing at the speed of light... which I think is wild!

I met this girl at the fair who gave psychic readings and she told me that she lived in Jim Thorpe borough, which is about 2 hours south from here, and that it was illegal for her to give readings there and that the City Council thought of it as paganism. I was surprised and asked her, "What year it is?" She said that there was a missing child and that she was thinking if she went to the police and offered up what she saw and helped them find the missing child that that might help the City Council to change the law. I wished her luck.

And in today's news.... my mother turns 85 years old today! I spoke with her this morning and she said that she has been telling people for years that at the age of 85 she was going to stop cutting her own grass. However, she looked out the window this morning and decided that it needs to be cut so she was going to go outside and cut it. She then said that she was now going to inform everyone that she would stop cutting her grass at the age of 90! My Mom is really the picture of health. She is a bit frail looking as older folks don't care to eat too much, and yes, she eats like a bird. She doesn't have arthritis. She does have a heart condition which is kept under control with medication. This morning she said that she thinks your memory goes with age.

It's 47 degrees (8.3C) right now and sunny, which means it's time to go for a walk!

The picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. These leaves were in my neighbors yard across the street. I love the colors!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. DennizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzNovember 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM

    Reiki is so kewl and powerful!
    Congrats on your mom!!
    Grtz!

    ReplyDelete