Thursday, November 5, 2009

Changes in the Air

This picture was taken about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I love the mirror affect that I got in the water.

The scenery has changed. Weather permitting my special guy and I take a 5 1/2 mile walk everyday. This picture was taken on one of the walks, it is of the Susquehanna River. Next week I will take a picture from this same spot and you will see the difference.

I can feel the weather beginning to change. This morning I had to run to the drug store at 8:30 am. I noticed ice on my car, it was 38 degrees (3.3C).

Upon my return we went for our daily walk. The sun came out while we were walking. The high today was 51 degrees (10.5C). This afternoon the clouds rolled in and it began to rain. I had heard that there was a chance for snow flurries. I didn't see any. It only rained for about 30 minutes and then the sun actually came out again.

I really wish I had a fireplace. A log would have been in there for sure. Since I don't have a fireplace I decided to make a pot of Vegetable Chowder. A good hearty soup for a cold day. I like cooking because I don't have to do it all the time. In facts, my special guy does 95% of the cooking. He is a great cook and really enjoys it. I am a lucky girl!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment