Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Doing What?

This is a picture of my cat, Mario, on my laptop. For some strange reason Mario's favorite place to be is on my laptop. This is something new that has only begun within the last 30 days.

It's 52 degrees (11C) right now and a 50% chance of rain tomorrow and Saturday.

It's quiet here. I noticed that they have begun putting up Christmas holiday decorations on main street, which I think shouldn't be allowed. It's too soon. We haven't even had the Thanksgiving holiday. Yesterday I noticed green wreaths with big red bows hanging from the lamp post. I imagine that they will put lights up and I hope those don't go up before Thanksgiving.

Have you ever felt busy but at the end of the day you aren't sure what you have done? That is how I have been feeling for the last couple of weeks. My legal business is a little slow right now but that is understandable for this time of year and because of the economic times. I am not eBaying... so what is keeping me so preoccupied... well, I am doing a lot of reading. I have reviewed 350+ books on amazon which are also posted on my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/readerofeverything.) I get sent a lot of free books to read. Today I received a children's book consisting of holistic stories. Reading the books, making and editing my video reviews and then posting them... well, I guess that takes up more time that I thought it did. Which isn't really a bad thing because I am working on building that youtube channel so that I can become a YouTube Partner.

A YouTube partner has ads placed on their channel and then you generate revenue when your videos are watched and when someone clicks onto an ad. Pretty easy money if you ask me. It just takes a lot of work to build a channel.... and well... I guess that is what I have been busy doing lately...lol..lol... ;-)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment