Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ghost Update

Okay so I found out it wasn't the ghost that was messing with my hair conditioner. I was telling my special guy about the event (the hair conditioner on the drain) that lead me to believe, without a shadow of doubt, that their are ghost here.

He began laughing and said that it was him, it fell and he was too lazy to pick it up. Okay, to me, that statement is as out there as it may sound to say that their are ghost here. Him "not picking something up" is just not his style. This is the guy who goes behind me to make sure that all the cabinet drawers are pushed in completely.

And by the way, I have a good excuse for not pushing them in ALL the way. This is an old house and especially the bathroom cabinets that are built in, they are solid wood, heavy, old and sometimes it sticks out about 1/8th of an inch, okay or maybe a 1/2 inch. This kind of stuff doesn't bother me... but does him. Hence our differences... me female.. he male..lol...lol..

The weather is beginning to get cooler. It is 39 degrees (3.8C) right now and it is 7:45am. The high today will be 55 degrees (12.7C). In Woodland Hills, California it is in the high 60's (20C) and it will be going up into the 90's (38.8C).

I took this picture 2 nights ago. Can you see the full moon? This is one block from where I live. The church bells ring on the hour and randomly during the day the church bells play various songs.



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment