Monday, November 2, 2009

Haunted Houses

I have thought, and still think, that the house I live in is being occupied by someone other than me, my special guy and our 5 cats. Yes, I think some ghost also stays here.

I thought this from the beginning, however, now I am convinced of it. In the beginning, I would hear walking around at night. Then I would hear banging of something at night. Recently, my office door has been open when I get up in the morning. I like to close it to keep the cats out. The first few times, I thought I wasn't closing it good enough. So I made sure it was closed only to find it opened in the morning.

Around 7:00 or 8:00 pm the pipes in the shower made a weird noise. The shower is mainly used in the morning here. So like 12 hours later the pipes are making this loud gurgling noise. And it happens around the same time just about every day. It's weird.

Well, this morning I got up and I was puttering around in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower and I was thinking about the ghost who is here and I pull back the shower curtain and there is my conditioner laying on the drain. The reason that this is so weird, is that this conditioner sits in a stand in the back of the shower about 3 feet from the tub. There is just no way it could have fallen out of the rack, unless it jumped out, or someone was playing with it to see if I noticed.

I have talked to my neighbors and I said, "I think that my house might be haunted", and they say, "Yea, could be, there are lots of houses like this in this area. These are really old homes." The way that they say it is like it is part of life, no big deal, very casual.

Before moving my belonging in here I went through the house burning sage in every room with the intent that nothing here could cause harm to anyone dwelling here. I mean, after all, who am I to make them go away completely....lol...lol... I am thinking that it might be time to make another run through the house with sage.

The picture is of a goth looking house that is on 5th Street about 6 blocks from where I live. I absolutely love the look of this house. It sits on a large lot and has a swimming pool. I would love a house just like this in the middle of the woods.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. DennizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzNovember 2, 2009 at 9:05 AM

    Soo kewl! I love a good Ghoststory! Hey, what a magnificent house! Just visualize it!

    ReplyDelete