Monday, November 16, 2009

Only 7 Weeks Left in 2009

It's hard to believe that in less than 2 months we will beginning a new year.

Yesterday we didn't make it to Worlds End State Park, instead we went to Ricketts Glen State Park. Driving along one of the roads in the mountain we saw about a dozen Amish, with their families loaded in their buggies. I couldn't tell where they were headed or where they had been. People waved to them as the buggies went by.

The weather is beautiful. It is suppose to be sunny and in the 60's (15C) this week. Next week the high is suppose to be in the 50's (10C) and on November 28th the weather website is predicting snow and then the high for the week will be in the 40's (4C). The weather sounds reasonable to me, after all we still have 5 weeks till it is officially winter (December 21st).

It's funny because last month the weather was gorgeous and everyone kept telling me "Just wait until next month, November, it gets really nasty." Yipppeee... I got lucky. November turned out to be a beautiful weather month too!

I woke up with the urge to write again. Not a strong urge just more like a thought. 2007 was the massive writing year for me. I got lots of books out into the world. I have been asked quiet often, "What are you working on? Are you writing?" And I am flattered when asked those questions. My thoughts have been that I really don't want to begin writing until the weather does get nasty. Then I will have nothing to focus my energies on except writing. Right now everything here is still very new to me and I want to get out and see and experience it all.

I took this picture last week. I think you'll agree, this beautiful tree just stood out from the rest.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment