Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Check out the Size of this Leaf

Yesterday I was walking along the Susquehanna River and I saw this leaf and I just couldn't believe the size of it. All of the surrounding leaves seemed normal size, except for this one. Needless to say, I had to bring it home with me and take this picture for you ;-)

As you can see... the leaves have begun to change to brown. From green to gold and red and then to brown.

And the trees are looking quite different as they are beginning to look bare.

The weather is still very much fall like sweater weather. It looks like we might not get any cold weather for the next 15 days or so. Sunny, cool days for now. Yipppeeee. Don't get me wrong, I still want winter to come, it's just these "fall" days are new to me, you don't experience this in California.

Hey the Amish are also very new to me. I have only heard of them through the media. Now I see them up close and will write and tell you about them.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment