Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Weather is Just Crazy

Just so you know... I am not ill.. I don't have the flu... I have been super busy and that is why I haven't been able to post to this blog for over a week.

In October everyone here said, "Wait until November, the weather will be really nasty."
Well, November came and went and the weather was gorgeous!

It was almost 60 degrees (15.5C) today. I talked to my sister who lives in Houston, Texas and my friend, Luci, who lives in Galveston, Texas. Galveston is 1 hour south of Houston. Both Galveston and Houston will get snow tonight! How wild is that? It's going to snow in the deep south before it snows here. That's crazy!

The joke here is that the weather has been so lovely because I am here....lol...lol...

The picture is another one that I took while the beautiful autumn leaves where changing.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment