Friday, December 18, 2009

It's 17 Degrees Out (-8.3C)

I think when I was here last January the temperature got down to somewhere around 5 degrees (-15C) and I remember thinking to myself, "Anything below 10 degrees (-12.2C) feels uncomfortable to me."

In California, I remember the magic number was 110 degrees (43.3C). Any higher the temperature and I began to feel sick to my stomach.

Today the high will be around 32 degrees (0C) with some sunshine. And then snow tomorrow and tomorrow night.

Did you know that I am a "book reviewer"? To date, I have posted 385 book reviews on amazon. You can see my profile by clicking here http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AIJ6XU28MF3B/ref=sv__4.

I also post my book review on my YouTube book review channel www.youtube.com/Readerofeverything.

I have loved reading since I was a kid. If I go about 3 days without reading something I start to physically feel weird. I read just about any and everything. Nowadays, people send me books asking for me to read and write a review. And since I LOVE books... I literally have at least 100 sitting here for me to read. Out of all of the books that I have read, I think, only 5 I could not post a review of. If a book is really bad, (i.e. jumps all over the place, doesn't make much sense, no point to it at all, or disgusting.) I will return the book to the author with a note that I don't feel comfortable posting a review. After all, reviews are my personal opinion and not fact.

The picture is of my techie cat, Mario. Thank God, he is not a kid or he would probably be asking for every techie product out there for xmas....lol...lol...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment