Monday, December 28, 2009

Mercury's in Retrograde

From December 26th to January 15th lots of changes will be taking place. Remember it's important not to REACT. Wait until the dust settles, after January 15th, and then see what's left on your plate. Know that it all is happening for the best of everyone!

I am pretty excited about us having a Mercury in Retrograde at the end of the year. The clutter of our life gets cosmically cleaned and removed so that we can begin the new year with only what is truly important and necessary for us will be left.

I am a fan of "weeding the friendship garden". Sometimes we have outgrown friendships or they have decided to take a different path than we have or we have decided to take a different path than they have. I see value in blessing people, being thankful for the time we shared on this planet and wishing them well and moving on. Does that sound cold hearted? Trust me, I don't have a cold heart. I actually have the warmest heart on the planet. I am just a realist I guess. I like to call those spades a spade..lol..lol..

This picture is one that I took during the beautiful fall here. A lone red leaf tree amongst the green. Truly breathtakingly beautiful!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment