Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Snow is All Gone!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, sunny and 50 degrees (10C). There were dark clouds and a few sprinkles but nothing to ruin the day.

I talked to a friend in California yesterday and she said "It's cold here, it's 50 degrees". I laughed and said "It's warm here and it's 50 degrees!" 50 degrees just doesn't seem all that cold to me after experiencing the 20 degree (-6.6C) weather. I ran my errands yesterday with just a turtleneck sweater on, no coat, no scarf and no gloves. I think I am learning that I am more adaptable that I actually thought I would be.

The sun is shining right now and we might get some snow tonight and/or tomorrow. I have now figured out... snow is like rain! And sometimes we get more rain than we should and sometimes we might get more snow than we should. I was really under the impression that once it started snowing it snowed for days, weeks and months. I had no idea that it was pretty much like rain.

This picture was taken during the month of November right when the leaves started to change. What a beautiful golden color they are. I am still in awe of the colors I have seen here.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment