Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Now Know Why I Like the Snow

I LOVE the silence that comes with the snow. I think it's magical. And when I look out of the window and see a guy walking his big black dog it just seems so serene. The only thing I hear right now is a crow and that's fine with me. I tell you.. the older I get the more noise bothers me.

I don't really understand people who let the weather affect their moods. I never moved to California for the weather. Lots of people live in California for the weather. And lots of people live in Pennsylvania for the seasons.

I took this picture an hour ago from my bedroom window. (taken at 8am)

I see one of my neighbors is out shoveling the snow off of the sidewalk, although I think I still see a flurry here and there. The city ordinance is that you must shovel the snow off of the sidewalk in front of your house within 12 hours after the snow has stopped, or you get fined. My landlady emailed me that information last night. So I am off to shovel.. I mean get some exercise....lol....lol...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment