Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It Seems Like Yesterday...

This time last year I was visiting beautiful New Zealand! It was an amazing trip that I will never forget.

Well, it appears that my friends and family are all thinking about me here in a much cooler climate than I have ever lived in. Gifts of scarfs, gloves, pjs, long underwear and down filled robes have arrived! I am truly a lucky girl!

The cold hasn't bothered me yet. Maybe I am more adaptable than one might imagine. Today the high was 42 degrees (5.5C). Tonight it will go down to 24 degrees (-4.4 degrees). Tomorrow the high will be 28 degrees (-2.2C) and for the rest of the week it will not get above freezing, 32 degrees (0C). We might get some snow flurries tomorrow.

I am lucky that I don't really need to get out and drive in the weather. So I can schedule my errands on days that are driving friendly..lol..lol..

I was thinking the other day that most of my vacations have been when the weather is cool. I wore a coat in Spain, London and definitely Iceland.

Lets see... what's going on in Woodland Hills, CA... well, Walt Disney's grandson, Patrick Disney Miller, was arrested, in his Woodland Hills home, on suspicion of illegal gun possession....lol...lol... No really seriously.... sorry about the laughing... it's just so LAish..lol...lol...

Hummm.... Bloomsburg, PA news... well a couple of cars slipped off the road when they hit a patch of ice yesterday.

I don't know about you but I would rather have weather related news any day than some hearing about some Dude hiding guns!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment