Saturday, February 13, 2010

What's Up With the Weather?

Man we've got some crazy weather going on. Yesterday, there was snow reported in 49 of our 50 states! Hawaii got lucky! Lots of states that
never see snow are seeing it. 10 snow flurries can shut down a state, if it hasn't seen snow before. They don't have salt or snow plows. No one knows how to drive in it.

Here's something that I have learned about the cold... if you dress for it, you don't feel it. I put on my boots, coat, hat and gloves before leaving the house. I can't say that I have actually felt cold. Maybe it is an age thing. I remember when I was younger that I didn't want to dress appropriately for the weather. I wanted to wear what made me look good...lol..lol.. And if that meant not wearing a coat when it was 40 degrees outside.. well that's what I did. And then I pissed and moaned the whole time about the freakin' weather, cause I was cold. Go figure... live and learn..lol..lol..

I took this picture outside of the back of my home. I am not sure what kind of tree it is. It sure looks like Christmas holly.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment