Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Gearing Up for My Next Move

One more last move. That doesn't mean that my world will stop revolving. It just means that I will finally have a home base that will not need to be relocated. I will be able to hang the pictures on the walls and know that I will only have to move them should I really want to, not because I have to move.

Once that I get settled into my home I plan to kick up the traveling a bit. And I am super excited about that.

I was thinking that it would be great to be all moved into my new home my Memorial Day weekend! That is the weekend that I left California and also the same weekend, almost 24 years ago, that I first moved to California. How appropriate to be moving into my home.

I don't think that I am going to stay in Pennsylvania. My work with the state of Delaware has increased significantly since I moved to the east coast. I am considering making a move to that state.

Yesterday I began going through boxes and deciding what will actually make it to my new home. Not much, that I know for sure. I got enough stuff together, for Salvation Army, to fill my car trunk twice.

BTW, did you know that there is a Salvation Army in Queenstown, New Zealand? I had no idea that they were world wide. I was in Queenstown, New Zealand in December 2008, right around Christmas and the guy was standing outside of the store with his bell and red kettle, just like they do here in the states. I thought that was wild!

The skies are blue and the sun is shining down on the white ice and snow. This winter season has been one that I have never ever experienced before.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment