Monday, February 8, 2010

I Also Forgot What it Means When Someone Flashes Their HeadLights at You

I was driving down the road and the car approaching flashed their heads at me and my instant thought was, "WTF, I HAVE my head lights on." A friend who was with me said, "Slow down he was warning you that a cop is sitting just up the road."

This happens in the south and I had forgotten about it because flashing head lights in Los Angeles is not a cool thing. In facts, it will get you killed.

A few years ago I heard about a guy who flashed his head lights at someone. The car that he flashed then turned around and followed him to Seven Eleven. When he exited the store he was shot. Apparently, and unbeknownst to this poor dude, flashing your head lights in Los Angeles is a gang sign. Go figure.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment