Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Real Snow Storm

I took this picture last Saturday. It was of the 6 inches of snow that we got from the storm that paralyzed Washington, D.C. and Delaware.

Another storm is here. Supposedly, by the Farmers Almanac, this is the last one we'll get.

It started snowing last night and it is really coming down now. The news guy said we would get 10 inches but I think he might have been off a bit.

I have been watching my neighbor across the street. He has a 3 car garage and a giant driveway. He began shoveling the snow from his driveway this morning as it was still coming down. I really don't understand why he didn't just shovel the path in front of the garage door so his wife could get her car out and go to work. Because half way through shoveling the driveway there was already 3 inches of snow that had accumulated in the part he just shoveled. It's really coming down like crazy.

The weather man said it was suppose to stop this afternoon. If it keeps up like this we could get a good 2 feet of snow! Now I am getting to experience real snow! So far... so good.

Earlier this morning I saw a yellow truck that shovels the snow going down my street. That was about an hour ago and if you looked outside right now you'd never believe he was here.

I don't need to go anywhere... yippppeee! So it's probably a good time to just pull out the paper work and begin working on the my taxes... not so yippeee.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment