Friday, October 23, 2009

I Took this Picture Yesterday

You just can't even imagine how beautiful it looks here. The leaves are colors I only saw in pictures. Yesterday we were driving down the street and I saw these bright red leaves on this white building and it looked like something you might see in an art gallery.

I always keep my camera on hand so I told my special guy to stop there on the way back so I could get a few pictures. I think this one came out especially nice with the blue sky and green grass.

Where did the week go? I can't believe it is Friday!

My legal work has been slow. It always is in the month of October. People who filed extensions for their tax returns in March/April are now getting it done this month. That is why I picked October to go to Greece.

And this is the 2nd year that it didn't happen. Which is okay by me because only 50% of me is disappointed that I didn't go. The other 50% is grateful that I didn't go because I want to learn some Greek language before going.

My friend, Momo, from Casablanca Morocco, told me that knowing the language of a country is more valuable than having a pursue full of money. He knows 5 languages fluently.

The weather is in the 50's here and cloudy. We are suppose to get rain tonight and then the weather will get a bit cooler. I love it!

Ciao

1 comment: