Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiking in PA

This is the month that the tourist come to Pennsylvania. The leaves are changing and it is really something to see.

The weather is fantastic! Around 60 degrees during the day and 40 degrees at night. Sweater weather!

A client told me it was 115 degrees in the San Fernando Valley last week. The San Fernando Valley is where Woodland Hills is located. Where I use to live.

And once again, California is burning. Big fires in the San Bernardino area.

This past weekend was a hiking weekend for me. My special guy and I went to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon. Bet you didn't even know that existed, well neither did I. The picture in this post of of the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon. It is situated in approximately 160,000 acres. Their are a couple of trails and bike path. It's really something to see.

I also went hiking in Ravensburg State Park. It is on 78 acres of beautiful wooded mountains.

Hiking is excellent exercise. During my lifetime I have spent too many hours in a gym. It's time for me to get my exercise in the outdoors where I can breath clean air and see real beauty.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment