Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Thunderstorm!!!

This morning was magical!!! Around 5am the sky lit up and then a pause followed by a big clap of thunder, then large rain drops fell. My cats were glued to the window as they had never experienced anything like this before. I loved it! Massive energy in the air. It only lasted about and hour or so.

Right now it is 10am here, blue skies and sunny.

I am just beginning to get a grip on my legal business paper work. I literally couldn't do anything for 2 weeks.

Still lots to do.... get car re-registered here so I don't have to pay the arm, leg and one cat in California taxes. Also have to get my PA drivers license soon as my CA one expires in less than 30 days.

What I would really like to do is pack my bags and get on a plane to somewhere. That's the great thing about vacations you can leave your "to-do list" at home....lol...lol...lol...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment