Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm... Tired.....

Yesterday my furniture arrived at approximately 10am. For the following 6 hours my special guy and I unloaded the commercial trailer and put all of my belongings in a storage unit. As you can imagine, I once again, used muscles I didn't even know I had.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was catching a cold. I immediately jumped on the Cold-eeze.

All of my work lines are set up and working. This week has been a very busy work week for my legal business. Not just everything that I had to do to set up the Delaware office, but client's who I haven't heard from in years calling and new client's calling. Yeaayyyyy.... I love it when I get money calls. I should answer the phone "Professional Legal Assistors, where money never sleeps."...lol...lol...vll..lol..

I have also gotten quite a few emails that my books have been purchased. Yeeaayyyyy..... I am feeling that my move was a great thing for me to do... in more ways than one.

Tonight will be 1 week that I have been living in Pennsylvania (or as my friend in The Netherlands put it... Pencil Vainia...lol...lol..vll..lol).

This morning I am going to look at a 3 bedroom apartment in Bloomsburg (the city I want to live in).

Since I have been here I have looked at 2 commercial properties for sale and one home. The home I looked at yesterday was a large barn that someone began to convert into a 3,600 sq ft home, on 15 acres. However, they ran out of money in the middle of the project. It really looked like they had no idea what they were doing.... just one big mess. I wasn't too hip with the huge power tower on the property about 40-50 feet from the house.

The picture is of a beautiful sunset you often see in California when the Santa Ana winds are blowing. I wondered if I would see these sunsets in Pennsylvania... and I am thrilled to report that I actually saw one last night. The colors looked exactly like this picture, which often makes me think of a Thomas Kinkade painting.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment