Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Leaves Have Begun to Change...

The weather has begun to change here. It is in the 40's at night and the 60's and 70's during the day. I love it.

Another thing I noticed about Pennsylvania is that people have yard sales in the middle of the week. You can be driving down the street at 11am on a Tuesday and people have all their stuff out on the front lawn and they even have attracted a crowd looking at their stuff. It's wild. In the south and California people only have yard sales on Saturday and Sunday.

My creative endeavors have been temporarily put on hold. I have got to get rid of a ton of stuff before next Spring. I absolutely do not want to move another thing that is unnecessary.

I also have decided that my next move will be my last move in the United States. I am going to purchase a home and that's it. I will purchase a place in Europe in the next few years. And then move between the two properties.

Another thing I have decided is no more buying anything new... except of course mattresses. I got a thing about mattresses. Any additional furniture I need will be purchased from the thrift store and refinished. That way when I exit this world all ya gotta do is call the thrift store to come and pick it up.

I have been putting stuff on Ebay for 1 month now. I am making headway but still have a ways to go. I am hoping I only have 2 more months of Ebaying and then I can pull out my writing projects or work on my videos.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment