Saturday, September 12, 2009

An Apology to my Friends in California

I know that my last 8 or 9 months in California that I wasn't the nicest person to be around. I wasn't always pleasant.

I guess if I were more Gandhi like I could have focused on my friendships and not let Los Angeles get to me. However, even knowing this I don't think that if I could go back, that I would be able to do things any differently. Sooooo much of Los Angeles affected my soul. I found it hard to be pleasant when I could not stand the air I was breathing, the continuous sounds I were hearing. Those were the two main things. Yes, there are other things that bothered me and they have been written about in this blog.

I felt that I had worn my welcome out in Los Angeles, keep in mind my first day there I knew I only wanted to live there 2o years. I knew I would be happier somewhere else. And I am a lot happier. Every day I feel happier and happier. The energy shift is quiet dramatic and catches me off guard every now and then. At first the feeling of contentment felt strange and I could feel myself pulling back from it. I wondered out loud to my special guy if maybe I was being pulled to the other side... maybe I was going to died and this is what it felt like. His response was, "Go to the doctor." and he began cooking with less salt..lol..lol..

So to any of my Los Angeles friends who read this (and I know 80% of them don't, cause they told me, "I don't read blogs.").... I am sorry for being bitch like, crabby or bent my last few months in Los Angeles. Please don't take it personal... it's had nothing to do with you and was all about me and my internal desires for a different kind of life.

I have talked to a few of my Los Angeles friends on the telephone and they ask "When are you coming back?" And when I tell them that I am not sure I will ever make a trip back to Los Angeles, the phone goes silent. And then I remind them.... the plane flies both ways! They can come to visit me. Anyone and everyone are welcome. Come one and come all! Who knows.. you may inspire me to open up a Bed & Breakfast next year!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment