Monday, September 21, 2009

Florida's Calling...

Okay so I thought it was weird in June/July while packing in California and I would get these "waves of Christmas". Like warm, fuzzy feelings, with a slight vision of Christmas passing through me. It lasted only a matter of seconds. And it only lasted 2 to 3 months.

For the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing "waves of Florida". It's crazy. I have been to Florida a lot in my lifetime. And I wouldn't pick it as a place to live.... high humidity... giant mosquitoes... hurricanes, etc. But for some ungodly reason I have been having these feelings that float right through me associated with a slight vision. Like for example I can be sitting in the car going somewhere and I will have this feeling... I can feel it physically... like I should be, could be, am going to be, standing in a kitchen frying fish in Florida. Or I can be walking down the street talking to my guy about the beautiful houses here and then it will hit me...another wave... I have a feeling, with a slight vision, that I could be, should be, am going to be (I don't know which) sitting in a bar in Key West, Florida drinking a bloody mary with a spicy green bean in it.

It's wild!!! I hardly ever talk about Florida, except to mention; I have friends who live there and I have been there before. And these waves come about randomly at times of no relevance.

I told my guy that I wondered..... Lets say that in the future I made a trip to the Florida Keys and I decided to go into a bar and have a bloody mary with a spicy green bean in it, when the drink arrives will I have a feeling of deja vu? Will, I sit there and feel like this has happened before? And will that deja vu feeling be associated with the waves that I am experiencing now?

I definitely don't have the urge to run down to Florida. However, I am sure that in the near future a trip could happen and then maybe I will find out what the waves mean.

In the meantime, I am ebaying, ebaying, ebaying... translated means.. simplifying, simplifying, simplifying ;-)

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. So great to hear your approach to life! ...All is possible!

    ReplyDelete