Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yipppeee Yesterday Was the Last Day of Mercury in Retrograde!

Hopefully you have gotten through these last few weeks without incurring too much head-banging...lol...lol..

Mercury in Retrograde affects types of communications. Which is why it is not the best of times to begin anything new (i.e. business, travel plans, relationships). It has taken me a while to get comfortable with old Mercury in Retrograde. I am use to coming up with an idea and instantly executing it. At this time, I can come up with the ideas and write them down to see how I feel about them once that Mercury is done doin' it's thang.

This time around my telephone was affected, my mail and client's called and said that they wanted something and then called back to change it. I am pretty use to the client thing so when Mercury is in Retrograde and a client calls to place an order, I let it sit for 24 hours before doing the job. I can't tell you how many times I have been so thankful that I did that. Having a client call and change his mind about a corporate name once papers have been submitted to the state, the tax payer number obtained and a corporate kit ordered... well, you can see how it is all a real pain when that happens.

Monday is a holiday here, Martin Luther King Day, so there is no mail delivery, the states are closed and the banks are closed. I am going to use this day to it's fullest to "hit the ground running" by creating and starting all the new projects that I have had swimming around in my head. Yippppeeee.

Mercury goes Retrograde 3 times a year and the next period is April 18th through May 11th.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment