Monday, January 4, 2010

Tea Kettles & Snow Flurries

Isn't this a beautiful whistling tea kettle? I purchased it less than a month ago and it is falling apart. I pulled out the paper work and it has a 5 year warranty. I only paid $20 for it. I called today and was told to mail it to Canada and they would fix or replace it. It will cost me $20 to mail it to Canada! I am going to try to return it to the store that I purchased it from, I have the receipt.. but not the box.

It's cold here, 21 degrees (-6.1C) and the high expected today is 25 degrees (-3.8C). We might get a couple of snow flurries. Yesterday I saw a few snow flurries flying by the window, nothing stuck to the ground.

I was talking to a friend, who lives in Texas, and the cold is vastly different down there. Their is a humidity that makes the cold go straight to your bones. Yipppeee the cold here hasn't affect my bones.

I was told that the sun didn't come out here most of the winter. Well... so far it has come out 95% of the winter days. In facts, I see it peaking out right now.

Today is the first work day of the new year so... off to work I go ;-)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment