Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where Did the Week Go?

I mean seriously.... last week didn't just fly by... it was like a blink!

And everyday, all day, it was on my mind, Gotta write about this and that on my blog. There's soooooo much to say!

Well, let's talk about the rare full moon that we had last night. It was the closest to the earth as it has ever been. It was so bright that it looked like it was daylight and overcast here during the night. That's wild!

What is even more wilder is the affect it has had on some of us. The affect is something I had never heard of before, it's called the "Crisis Lunations". You can read more about it right here http://tinyurl.com/ycy2lko

I tell you, for me this last week felt like Mercury Retrograde magnified 100 times. And it all has to do with "change"... everything is changing and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

For me, I had a feeling around August/September last year that I should restructure my business. The thought was that of a radical one. Something totally different, never considered before. I discussed it with other business professionals and, while they agreed with my thoughts and feelings, they leaned toward the old school of thought and tried to persuade me to to keep running things the conventional way. The reason, I am sure, is because doing something totally different... well... you have no idea how it is going to turn out. However, I had this feeling that to continue to operate in the conventional way, wasn't going to work to my benefit. So I tossed my feeling aside (bad move) and began maneuvering my business in the traditional way.

Yesterday, I found myself in a position where I cannot move forward as the professionals had advised. I feel like I am facing a brick wall and no matter which way I turn I cannot take a step forward. While this is aggravating to me, it is not the end of the world, that I am sure. And my only choice is to go back to my original thoughts and feelings and begin to implement them. This will take some time to get me moving forward again... but it is okay. I feel 1000% confident that everything, while will be radically different, will be totally fine and the right thing for me.

Last night I laid in bed and I thought of pursuing the current path and I paid attention to how I felt. I felt sick, dark, tense and just unhappy. Then I thought of my idea, my road that I wanted to explore and I felt a lightness and sense of optimism and happy. And I decided at that moment that Monday I would begin to put my business on a different track! Yipppeeee.

The thing about these "crisis lunations" is that they don't everyone. So if you weren't affected, it doesn't mean it isn't valid. Your time may come when you might experience a crisis to help you get on track.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment