Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Heads Up - January 10th - Pomegranate Day = Money

Yipppeeee I got a new tea kettle. Bought the old one back to the store and no problem. I did not get the same kind, instead got something better!

Okay guys and girls it's time to make that trip to the supermarket and get a pomegranate for January 10th.

Approximately 20 years I was a personal assistant for a very wealthy woman. Muhammad Ali lived across the street from her and Lou Rawls was her next door neighbor. She lived in an affluent part of Los Angeles called Hancock Park.

Every January 10th she would take a pomegranate and cut it open. She would eat 10 seeds and put 10 seeds in a piece of plastic wrap and then in her wallet. She said that doing this would insure that you would always have money in your wallet.

I have always, as long as I can remember, had money in my wallet, so I can't say it is from specifically doing this on January 10th. However, I am not going to take any chances and I have gotten my pomegranate all the same.

Here is a youtube video that I made about the pomegranate + January 10th = money http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyHx4k1pPc

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment