Friday, July 10, 2009

I Can't Believe it's Already Friday!

Where did the week go?

I have been busy doing work related stuff this week and looking at homes here and there.

I really feel that I am not finished with my move. I feel like I am 3/4 finished. I am here in Wilkes Barre and feel as if my life is pretty much on hold until the next move. I want to live in Bloomsburg as I want to attend that University and like the feel of the town.

The picture is of a note I use to have in the guest bathroom at my old apartment in Woodland Hills, California. There were these two huge spiders living in the bathroom and my friends would come over and tell me that I had spiders in my bathroom and ask if I wanted them to kill them. The spiders never bothered me, so I didn't want anyone to bother them, hence the note.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo scared of spiders!
    Especially while taking a shower!

    ReplyDelete