Saturday, July 18, 2009

Everything Comes out of Storage Today!

Yipppeee! I am once again moving forward with my life and it feels real real good.

In a couple of hours I will pick up a uhaul truck and empty out my furniture. It'll be a long day.

I woke up this morning thinking about the rain. I really really love it. And I was thinking about how the majority of people in California "hate" the rain. And I was thinking about how every year that goes by it rains less and less in California.

And then I was thinking .... "Could the lack of rain in California be because of the collective consciousness and/or the collective unconscious?"

It's been proven time and time again that a group of people sharing the same thought can in facts control a situation.

Have you heard of the "Intention Experiment"? Check it out. A collective group using their thoughts and the power of their minds to heal the world.

You gotta read this article about this little black box that scientist are studying because they think it can predict the future. It's part of the Global Consciousness Project.

Can you see what is happening here? For a long time mystics and scientist were divided. Mystics knew things and produced outcomes without a scientific formula. For a scientist, everything must have a formula. Trust me on this one... I live with a Mathematician. Mystics believe in everything they can't see and scientist only believe in what they can see. Now, at this place in time, the scientist are being forced to look at what the mystics have been saying all along. I think it's great. Scientist may not be able to say that something is absolute without a formula and it's okay, just the way that they are, and now they definitely can't say something isn't so because their isn't a formula.

Back to the rain in California... oh, I mean.. lack of rain in California. If what I have written is true.... it will not change. People in California will not change their thought pattern for more rain.. remember they don't like the rain.

You can blame it on global warming... but then again... was it a collective consciousness or uncollective consciousness that is actually causing global warming? Hummm...... just some food for thought.

The picture is of me playing with silly sting. The picture was taken at an angle where the light made the pink string look like a string of light.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment