Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life Feels a Bit Strange Right Now

You ever get that feeling that you aren't living your life? I mean in your life, for the most part, things are predictable, right? Like maybe you have entered the twilight zone or are in a bad dream....

That's what life feels like for me right now. My beloved pet, Kitty, is very ill. I have been told that he has a tumor on his lung. I have been told that he will not get better and that I can only medicate his symptoms (antibiotics for the inflammation and pain pills for the pain).

I have had pets before that have passed on. It never gets easier. Each one is special in their own way. Each one has a special place in your heart.

I also know that what I am feeling right now will not be what I will be feeling tomorrow or the day after that or the following week, or next month or even next year.

But right now, this minute, it feels really sad.

I ran across this picture on the Internet and thought it was perfect for how my world feels today... a tad bit off.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment