Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings from Delaware

My road trip did not go as planned. It's really no big deal. I have found that the key to living a smooth life is to be flexible and go with the flow no matter where that flow may lead you.

I was sitting in the airport in Los Angeles waiting to get on my flight and my phone kept ringing. It was actually my work phone that I transferred to my cell phone. A problem arose at the Delaware Secretary of State with my business. While sitting at the airport I decided that I would need to address this issue in person.

Since I was already packed and a formal business meeting wasn't what I had in mind, I had to find the appropriate business clothes in Pennsylvania before going to Delaware.

On Monday morning I arrived at the Delaware Secretary of State's office. It was nice to be able to put a face with the many voices and emails from the last 16 years.

After spending time at the Corporations Division I decided it would be beneficial to my business to set up a presence in Delaware and I spent the rest of the day doing just that. Upon my return to California I will formally qualify my business to do business in the state of Delaware.

Over all, the problem was one of those things that propels you and your business to another level quantum style. It was totally unexpected, however this time next week my business will be much better off had the problem not occurred.

Hummm..... funny how life works.... real funny....

The picture was taken at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.

Ciao

3 comments:

  1. Nice pic. My compliments to the photographer.

    love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Expanding your business uh? Great!!
    You deserve it!

    Grtz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool - and now the trip to Delaware is a business expense!!! HA - just sayin' :b

    Looks cold there!

    ReplyDelete