Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh, the Sound of Helicopters


It's a beautiful Saturday morning, the sun is shining, it's about 60 degrees, I think the birds are singing. I can't hear them because there is a helicopter circling above where I live. Which means, I should get up from my computer and close the doors and windows. Who know who they are looking for now.

I have lived here for 23 years and I will never get use to the sound of helicopters circling overhead. It will never feel "normal" to me. Why? Cause it isn't normal.

Do I sound bitter? I don't mean to. My blog is being made with the intention of revealing what life is really like here in Los Angeles. And when I get to Pennsylvania I will be blogging about what life is really like there.

I have begun packing and taking pictures of my furniture and what will be posted on my eBay store next week. I will be sure and post a link to the store in my blog for any interested parties.

The video is what it is like when the helicopters arrive.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment