Monday, April 27, 2009

96 Degrees in PA Today & 65 Degrees in Woodland Hills

The weather is wild I tell you... pretty wild.

Most of my friends here in California have asked "What about the weather?" regarding my upcoming move.

The weather chick said that the weather here in California should be warming up towards the end of the week. Keep in mind that just a week ago it was 100 degrees for 3 days straight.

You know, to me, the weather is pretty much like life... you have no idea what the day will be like until it gets here. I bet the people in Pennsylvania had no idea that it would be almost 100 degrees today. Also, it is obvious that the past.... is in the past. What the weather or the day was last week or last year doesn't matter. It can be totally different tomorrow.

The picture is of a Spring day in Santa Barbara taken last year.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment