Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Flies in Bloomsburg


This is the first time I have seen a red cardinal up close and personal. I saw blue jays when I lived in Louisiana. I saw hummingbirds in Woodland Hills, California. The cardinals aren't really small birds. They are literally right outside of my front door.

The other thing that I see flying around in the evening are bats. The last time I saw bats flying around was December 25, 2008, on Hayman Island in Australia. Standing on the beach as the sun was setting I saw them. I don't recall ever seeing a bat in Louisiana or California.

On another note.... I am starting to see some headway in the unpacking and getting things organized. Each room is about 87% complete. Within the next 10 days all the unpacking and putting away should be done. Yipppppeeeee!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment