Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Last Post for This Blog

Well, it's that time folks... this blog has come to an end.

I feel very confident that I accomplished my goal of informing, enlightening, educating and possibly even entertaining, everyone with the differences in coastal lifestyles.

So to all the folks on the west coast.... I didn't freeze to death during my first winter, nor did I suffer any frost bite...lol...lol...

And to all the folks on the east coast.. I hope that by now you realize "All that Glitters... is not Gold".

I want to personally thank each and every person who took time out of their lives to read my post on this blog. I sincerely hope you had as much enjoyment reading it as I did posting it.

I took this picture while in Lucerne, Switzerland. It is of the very famous Chapel bridge. This is the oldest covered bridge in Europe. Inside the bridge are paintings from the 17th Century. The pictures don't look that worn and I guess it is because they were protected from the weather.

Wishing everyone a life better than they could ever imagine.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Ciao, Dottie!
    It's been fun reading your blog! Can't wait to see what you do next!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete