Saturday, December 5, 2009

More About the Ferrets in California

So today I turned on the television and their was a program on called "Extreme Dr. 90210". On there was a girl whose nose and top lip was missing. When she was a child she was attacked by a ferret. She lives in California and has spent the rest of her life, after the incident, lobbying the State of California to keep the law in place wherein it is illegal to own a ferret. Pretty wild stuff I tell you.. pretty wild stuff.

It is snowing outside! It has been snowing since around 10am this morning. It's really beautiful. I had some errands to run this morning and was a bit hesitant because ..... well.. it's snowing. It snowed in Houston yesterday and some of the freeways were closed. Snow can close roads in areas where people aren't use to it. I looked out of the window and saw 2 little old ladies, with their red hats and coats on, walking down the street in the snow like it was no big deal. And I remembered the promise that I made to myself that I would live life normally and not become paralyzed by the snow.

I noticed about a dozen birds sitting on an electrical wire outside in the snow. It was amazing.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment